Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The abstract follows ADS guidelines https://iads.site/paper-submission/
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the paper submission (https://iads.site/paper-submission/) section.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- A list of recommended qualified reviewers has been uploaded (PDF file).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, PDF or LaTex document file format.
- Please include your full questionnaire as a supplementary file as part of your resubmission, this will be needed for the peer review process.
- Starting May 1, 2023, all submissions are subject to $300 Article Processing Charges. For more details, refer to https://iads.site/ Publication Fee.
Section default policy
Authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts, and all Open Access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in this publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations. The submitting author is responsible for securing any permissions needed for the reuse of copyrighted materials included in the manuscript.
While the advice and information in this journal are believed to be true and accurate on the date of its going to press, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.